supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private site!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orinigal Character Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Allie Lawson

Allie Lawson

Orinigal Character Request Empty
PostSubject: Orinigal Character Request   Orinigal Character Request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Name:
Character Name:
Character Face:
Kids:
Career:
Bio:
Back to top Go down
Natalie Paige

Natalie Paige

PostSubject: Re: Orinigal Character Request   Orinigal Character Request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Name: Kate
Character Name: Natalie Paige
Character Face: Lauren Conrad
Kids: N/A
Career: Hunter / Bartender
Bio: Natalie was born and raised in Kansas. Her father and Mother were both hunters because of their parents so Natalie learned when she was young. As a teen She stayed with her Uncle so she could stay in school. Natalie now works at a bar, while hunting. She does have one sister but they rarely talk.
Back to top Go down
Allie Lawson

Allie Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Orinigal Character Request   Orinigal Character Request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Name:Brittiany
Character Name: Allie Marie Lawson
Character Face: Carrie Underwood
Kids: NA
Career: Hunter
Bio: Allie is an only child. She was raised around hunting with her father. She was best friends with Adam Winchester. The half brother of Sam and Dean and she is also the niece to Ellen and Bob Harvelle. Her cousin is Jo Harvelle. They have always been somewhat close, but things changed with Dean Winchester came into the picture, They both had a thing for him, but that changed when him and Jo hit it off. Allie just couldnt see her cousin the sameway. That day forward Allie went on hunting gigs on her own looking for things to kill. Until the end of the world had come and she relaized that she needed to be with family. She lost her cousin and Aunt in a big expolsion and she never got to say goodbye like the Winchester. Since then she has been working them and other hunters
Back to top Go down
Allie Lawson

Allie Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Orinigal Character Request   Orinigal Character Request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Both Accepted
Back to top Go down
Nicole Winchester
Admin
Nicole Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Orinigal Character Request   Orinigal Character Request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Name: Sabby
Character Name: Nicole Jade Winchester
Character Face: Selena Gomez
Kids:N/a
Career:N/a
Bio: Nicole is the cousin of Dean and Sam Winchester, and the niece of John Winchester. Nicole never really knew Dean or Sam. Since her parents took her too a different town, she was never around them. She watched her parents kill themselves, what she didn't know was their house was haunted, now she is getting scared since she is seeing some pale face girl telling her: to join them. She had told some one about it and now it the hospital .
Back to top Go down
http://supernatural.friendhood.net
Allie Lawson

Allie Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Orinigal Character Request   Orinigal Character Request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orinigal Character Request   Orinigal Character Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orinigal Character Request
Page 1 of 1